Saturday 20 February 2010

Last minute changes

Hi, just for your information. Plans have changed for this weekend. I was due to go to Tarata tomorrow (Sunday) but when I phoned to confirm the Pastor and his wife have suggested I postpone the visit to next week. There’s a carnival on in Tarata tomorrow and they are worried about the number of drunk drivers known to drive on that road on these dates.

The change is mutually beneficial as it means I can travel to Moquegua today to attend a friend’s wedding there. It also gives me an opportunity to say goodbyes to friends there which I otherwise would not have had the opportunity to do.

I will now be travelling to Tarata next Sunday and spending the day there and then travelling back to Tacna to speak at the Rosa de Saron church in the evening.
Blessings,
Alistair

1 comment:

Unknown said...

say hello to all in the moquegua town.great to here about you. we praying and remembering you!